- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Police report 8/27/09
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Billy L. Lockridge, 18, 735 William St., No. 3, was arrested on suspicion of possession of cocaine and marijuana.
* A subject was in custody pending filing of formal charges on suspicion of domestic assault.
* Whitney V. Durrant, 21, 1126 S. Ellis St., received a summons for prohibited acts, noise.
* Rhodes 101, 1624 N. Kingshighway, reported a theft of gasoline.
* J.C. Penney, 3049 William St., reported a theft of clothing and cologne. A subject was in custody pending filing of formal charges in connection with the incident.
* CDs were reported stolen at 1923 Old Sprigg Street Road.
* A charcoal grill was reported stolen at 2039 Perryville Road, No. 9.
* Macy's, 3049 William St., reported a theft of clothing. A subject was in custody pending filing of formal charges in connection with the incident.
* Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported a theft of gasoline.
* Bi-State Southern, 612 S. Sprigg St., reported two thefts of gasoline.
* Rhodes 101, 2109 William St., reported a theft of gasoline.
* U-Haul, 740 S. Kingshighway, reported the theft of a trailer.
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department.
* A theft was reported in the 800 block of Dorothy Drive.
* A theft was reported in the 800 block of East Main Street.
* Property damage was reported in the 400 block of West Main Street.
* A domestic disturbance was reported in the 500 block of Sycamore Street.
* Harassment was reported in the 700 block of North Farmington Road.
Southeast Missouri State University
The following items were released by the Southeast Missouri State University Department of Public Safety.
* A laptop computer and clothing were reported stolen.
* A cell phone was reported stolen at the Aquatic Center.