- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)23
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Son to James A. and Staci R. Williamson of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 7:01 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 18, 2009. Name, Brett Andrew. Weight, 7 pounds, 15 ounces. Third child, second son. Mrs. Williamson is the former Staci Shoaf, daughter of Ray and Finae Shoaf of Morley, Mo. She is employed at Southeast Hospital. Williamson is the son of Betty Williamson of Jackson, and the late Robert Williamson. He is employed at Auto Tire and Parts.
Son to Jeff Lee Cook and Kandise Nicole Lanpher of Whitewater, Saint Francis Medical Center, 9:19 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 18, 2009. Name, Ayden Lane. Weight, 9 pounds, 3 ounces. First child. Ms. Lanpher is the daughter of Stan and Vicki Lanpher of Whitewater and Darrell Dodson of Cape Girardeau. Cook is the son of Jimmie and Glenda Cook of Dexter, Mo. He is employed by HTH.
Son to Katherine Wood Davis of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 7:50 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 19, 2009. Name, Jeremiah Wood. Weight, 9 pounds, 9 ounces. Ms. Davis is the daughter of Julia and Bill Davis of Jackson. She is employed at Red Lobster.
Son to Derek E. Wilson and Suzanne Marie Cope of Leopold, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 10:13 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 19, 2009. Name, Isaac Gregory Michael. Weight, 8 pounds, 3 ounces. Sixth child, fourth son. Ms. Cope is the former Suzanne Vandeven, daughter of Phil and Vickey Vandeven of Marble Hill, Mo. Wilson is the son of Donna Parson and Roy Kalblinger of Maryland Heights, Mo., and Daryl and Julie Wilson of Albuquerque, N.M. He is employed with Manpower.
Son to Christopher Roy and Kyla Jean Evans of Benton, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 2:34 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 20, 2009. Name, Carson Christopher. Weight, 8 pounds, 12 ounces. Second child, first son. Mrs. Evans is the former Kyla Schaefer, daughter of David and Jo Nell Schaefer of Sikeston, Mo. She is employed by Horizon Healthcare. Evans is the son of Roy and Mary Beth Evans of Benton. He is employed by the Cape Girardeau County Health Department.
Son to Angela Marie Martin and Byron Christopher Naeger of Perryville, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 5:30 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 20, 2009. Name, Mason Keith. Weight, 7 pounds, 3 ounces. Second son. Ms. Martin is the daughter of Michael Martin of Perryville, and the late Noriko Martin of Hikari, Yamaguch, Japan. She is employed at T.G. Missouri Corp., and Terrace Gardens. Naeger is the son of Barry and Diane Naeger of Perryville. He is employed by Semco Distributing Inc.