- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
KARNAK, Ill. -- Karen Little, 56, of Karnak died Sunday, Feb. 13, 2005, at her home.
She was born Sept. 9, 1948, in Cairo, Ill., daughter of Fred and Betty Sanders Little.
Little attended MAP Training Center and Karnak Baptist Church.
Survivors include her mother of Karnak; four sisters, Sherry Yother of Anna, Ill., Marsha Sanders of Karnak, Donna Jones of Grand Chain,Ill., Charlotte Stone of Paducah, Ky.; two brothers, Harold Little of Grand Chain, and Rick Little of Olmsted, Ill.
She was preceded in death by her father.
Friends may call at Wilson Funeral Home from 6 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Revs. Ralph Kaufman and Gary McClellan officiating. Burial will be in Masonic Cemetery at Cypress, Ill.