- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
ST. MARY, Mo. -- Shirley Mae Burroughs, 64, of St. Mary died Sunday, Feb. 13, 2005, at Jefferson Memorial Hospital in Crystal City, Mo.
She was born Oct. 22, 1940, in Perry County, Mo., daughter of John P. and Pearl L. Marcham Young. She and Gerold A. Burroughs were married Dec. 29, 1979, in Perryville, Mo.
Burroughs was a home health provider.
Survivors include her husband, and a daughter, Patricia Reagan of Granite City, Ill.
She was preceded in death by a brother and two sisters.
Friends may call at Miller Family Funeral Home from 5 to 9 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 8 p.m. today at the funeral home, with the Rev. Don Estes officiating. Burial will be private.