- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)36
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
ST. MARY, Mo. -- Shirley Mae Burroughs, 64, of St. Mary died Sunday, Feb. 13, 2005, at Jefferson Memorial Hospital in Crystal City, Mo.
She was born Oct. 22, 1940, in Perry County, Mo., daughter of John P. and Pearl L. Marcham Young. She and Gerold A. Burroughs were married Dec. 29, 1979, in Perryville, Mo.
Burroughs was a home health provider.
Survivors include her husband, and a daughter, Patricia Reagan of Granite City, Ill.
She was preceded in death by a brother and two sisters.
Friends may call at Miller Family Funeral Home from 5 to 9 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 8 p.m. today at the funeral home, with the Rev. Don Estes officiating. Burial will be private.