- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Howard James "Jimmy" Bienlien, 49, of St. Louis, formerly of Perryville, died Sunday, Feb. 13, 2005, at Barnes Hospital in St. Louis.
He was born Nov. 22, 1955, in Cape Girardeau, Son of Howard "John" and Donna Mae Donjon Bienlien.
Bienlien was a member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church.
Survivors include his mother of Belleview, Mo.; two sisters, Glenda Grayson of Perryville and Pam Chandler of Lonedell, Mo.
He was preceded in death by his father and a sister.
Friends may call at Young and Sons Funeral Home from 4 to 8 p.m. today, and Wednesday from 6:30 a.m. until time of service.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Kevin Fausz officiating. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.