- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Police reports 2/15/05
The following items were released Monday by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Cory L. Nugent, 25, 1945 Delwin St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Robert J. Deimund, no age given, 3250 Lakewood Dr., Scott City was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, resisting arrest and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Teawna M. Pride, 23, 1018 S. Pacific St., was arrested on suspicion of animal abuse.
* James R. Mooneyhan Jr., no age given, 821 Hunter, Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of stealing in conjunction with the report of a theft of video games from Wal-Mart, 3439 William St.
* Antwan Barnhill, 31, 245 N. Park St., Apt. A, was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault.
* Marcus L. Smith, 17, 915 S. Pacific St., Cape Girardeau, was arrested on suspicion of sexual assault.
* Christopher M. Slinkard, 28, 45S. West End Blvd., Apt. 215 was arrested on suspicion of felony possession of a drug precursor with the intent to manufacture, possession of ephedrine with the intent to manufacture and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Dennis K. Thiele, 47, 324 Hillview St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
* Christopher D. Okelly, 19, 602 Boxwood Dr., was arrested on a Scott City warrant for failure to appear for a traffic offense.
* Tara Whitney Raddle, 17, 1946 David Dr., was issued a summons for suspicion of possession of alcohol by a minor.
* Schnucks, 19 S. Kingshighway, reported the theft of cigarettes.
* A wallet and its contents were reported stolen.
* Prescription medications were reported stolen.
* A CD case, CDs DVDs and amplifier were reported stolen at Main and Independence.
* A DVD player was reported stolen from 45 S. West End Blvd.
* Money was reported stolen from 1710 N. Sprigg St.
* A vehicle window was reported broken at 1213 Jefferson St.
* Property damage was reported at 525 N. Middle St.
* A 1992 Chevrolet Silverado pickup was reported abandoned at Sprigg Street and Interstate 55.
* Major Brands, 334 N. Broadview St., reported a burglary.
* A burglary was reported at 401 S. Park St.
The following items were released Monday by the Jackson Police department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Jeffrey G. Fry, 34, 419 E. Main St., was arrested on suspicion of failure to register as a sex offender.
* Kyle M. Koepp, 21, 448 County Highway 250, Benton, Mo., was issued a summons on suspicion of failure to register a motor vehicle.
* Thefts were reported in the 1300 block of Lenco Avenue, and the 100 block of West Jackson Boulevard.
* Property Damage was reported in the 200 block of North Ohio Street, and the 1800 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* Property damage was reported on East Jackson Boulevard and in the 2000 block of Old Toll Road.
Department of Public Safety
The following items were released by the Department of Public Safety of Southeast Missouri State University. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A camcorder and Walkman were reported stolen from Area 52.
* A cell phone, purse and checkbook were reported stolen from Area 49.