- Marble Hill fires entire sewer department (8/23/16)5
- Ex-Southeast student gets probation for placing homemade sex video on porn site without woman's knowledge (8/24/16)13
- The Chrome Queens (8/21/16)2
- Bootheel lawmaker seeks probe into crop damage by illegal herbicide spraying (8/24/16)1
- Witness says he saw man shoot Domorlo McCaster (8/19/16)2
- Local private school dreams bigger, plans for new building at Sprigg and Lexington (8/22/16)
- Newsmakers 2016: Jason Bandermann (8/15/16)
- Pitmasters to descend on Arena Park for Cape BBQ Fest (8/19/16)2
- Southeast imposes 'interim suspension' of Sigma Nu fraternity over vandalism incident (8/19/16)22
- New CEO named at Wood & Huston Bank (8/21/16)
Reach For The Sky
Joe Belcher needs a ladder to aide daughter Tara, 9 , measuring her Mammoth Sunflower Plant now standing at 12 feet tall, with a stalk measuring 10" circumference at the base.
Tara is recording her sunflower's growth for a contest sponsored by the Master Gardeners. Children are encouraged to record their flowers growth through out the season by keeping photos, drawings and growth progress. Winners with the largest sunflower seed head will earn a savings bond to be judged at the Fall Festival's University of Missouri Extension Booth.