- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)18
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Robert S. McAtee, 72, of Perryville died Saturday, Aug. 22, 2009, at Ste. Genevieve County Memorial Hospital in Ste. Genevieve, Mo.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. today and 6:30 a.m. to service time Wednesday at Young and Sons Funeral Home. An American Legion service will be held at 7.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Milton Ryan officiating. Burial will be in Immanuel Lutheran Cemetery with military rites provided by the U.S. Air Force.