- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
BLOOMFIELD, Mo. -- Beverley Patterson, 66, of Bloomfield passed away Thursday, Aug. 20, 2009, at her home.
She was born Jan. 31, 1943, in Puxico, Mo., daughter of Loyd and Mary Louise Harris Snider. She and Richard E. "Pat" Patterson were married April 29, 1966. He preceded her in death April 15, 2001.
Survivors include two sons, Terry Woodruff of Aiken, S.C., Lloyd Kerner of Oregon; a daughter, Melanie Morris of Jackson; her father of Bloomfield; a sister, Shirley Furness of Oregon; three grandchildren; other relatives and many friends.
She was preceded in death by a brother, Richard Snider.
The funeral was held Monday at Chiles-Cooper Funeral Home in Bloomfield, with the Rev. Ron Day officiating. Burial was in Missouri State Veterans Cemetery at Bloomfield.
Memorials may be made to First Baptist Church of Bloomfield.
Online condolences may be sent to the family at www.watkinsfuneralhome.com.