- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Sister Rose Brockmeyer
Sister Rose Francis Brockmeyer, SSND, formerly of Cape Girardeau, fortified with the sacraments of Holy Mother Church, died Friday, Aug. 21, 2009.
Beloved sister to a brother, Alfred (Ruth) Brockmeyer of Hawk Point, Mo.; seven sisters, Bertha (Paul) Essner of Benton, Mo., Theresa (Joseph) Schreckenberg of Hillsboro, Mo., Frieda (Joseph) Seyer, Julie (Donald) James and Dorothy (Paul) Summers, all of Cape Girardeau, Frances (Joseph) Willenbring and Millie (Charles) Seyer of Jackson; our dear aunt, great-aunt and friend.
Funeral Mass will be at 10:30 a.m. today at the Mother House. Interment will follow.
Kutis Funeral Home City Chapel in St. Louis is in charge of arrangements.