- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Police report 8/25/09
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Cameron M. Malone, 17, 531 N. Middle St., was arrested on two Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for stealing and property damage.
* Billy L. Lockridge, 18, 735 William St., Apt. 3, was arrested on two Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for no operator's license and no insurance.
* Dustin Shay King, 19, 102 N. Park St., was arrested on three Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for no operator's license and two counts of failure to appear for being a minor in possession.
* Paul D. Morlan, 25, of Portageville, Mo., was arrested on two Cape Girardeau warrants for contempt of court for failure to pay fines for peace disturbance and a probation violation for resisting arrest.
* Third-degree domestic assault was reported.
* Rhodes 101, 2109 William St., reported a theft of fuel.
* Rent One reported a failure to return rental property.
* A vehicle was reported damaged at 630 Bellevue St.
* A 50-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* Fraudulent use of a credit/debit device was reported.
* A 34-year-old woman was taken into protective custody.