- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
BERTRAND, Mo. -- Colleen Lambert, 84, of Bertrand died on Saturday, Feb. 12, 2005, at Missouri Delta Medical Center.
She was born July 11, 1920, in Morehouse, Mo., daughter of Floyd and Edith Simmons McMullin. She and Quentin Lambert were married June 19, 1938, in Essex, Mo. He died Feb. 9, 1996.
Survivors include a daughter, Barbara King of Sikeston, Mo.; a sister, Allene Taylor of Morehouse; two grandchildren; and five great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a son.
Friends may call from 5 to 8 p.m. Tuesday at Nunnelee Funeral Chapel.
The funeral will be at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Pat Hogan officiating. Burial will be in Memorial Park Cemetery.