- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Fire report 8/24/09
Firefighters responded to the following call Saturday:
* At 7:39 p.m., emergency medical service in the 1700 block of New Madrid Street.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Sunday:
* At 2:10 a.m., emergency medical service in the 300 block of North Fountain Street.
* At 4:57 a.m., emergency medical service in the 600 block of North Street.
* At 7:01 a.m., citizen assist in the 1200 block of Brenda Kay Drive.
* At 9:11 a.m., alarm at Maple Street and Ranney Avenue.
* At 10:10 a.m., emergency medical service in the 100 block of South Sprigg Street.
* At 1:13 p.m., motor vehicle crash on Interstate 55.
* At 2:14 p.m., emergency medical service in the 200 block of Koch Street.
* At 2:28 p.m., motor vehicle crash at Independence and Sprigg streets.
* At 5:03 p.m., motor vehicle crash on Broadway.