- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape police report 2/14/05
The following items were released Sunday by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A subject was taken into custody pending charges of driving while intoxicated, failing to signal, resisting arrest and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* David T. Dement, 22, of 3109 Themis St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and exceeding the speed limit.
* Romero R. Beltran, 29, of 104 N. Ellis St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, failing to stop at a traffic light, operating an unlicensed vehicle, being uninsured and not wearing a seat belt.
* Ronnie Floyd Parmer Jr., 20, of 611 Walnut St., Thebes, Ill., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for a probation violation.
* Eugene Haley, 27, 507 Cape Meadows Drive, Lot 32, was arrested on a Sikeston, Mo., warrant for contempt of court.
* Matthew Wayne Bourne, 19, 1000 Tower North, was arrested on suspicion of resisting arrest and being in possession of alcohol.
* Three male juveniles were taken into custody on suspicion of failing to display headlights, possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia.
* A subject was in custody pending filing of formal charges for driving while revoked and failing to yield.
* Two 23-year-old women were taken into protective custody.
* William R. Johnson, 20, 514 Trayler Road, East Prairie, Mo., was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear.
* Joseph David Vitale, 20, of 100 Towers West, received a summons for being in possession of alcohol.
* Midwest Construction reported numerous tools and construction materials stolen at 2203 Woodland Hills Drive.
* Ferrell Mobile Homes, 890 S. Kingshighway, reported a refrigerator and a TV stolen.
* Burglary and property damage were reported Friday at 301 Louis St.
* Bargain Hound, 851 S. Kingshighway, reported an attempted burglary.
* A DVD/VCR player and a second DVD player were reported stolen at 1114 Independence St.
* A purse was reported stolen at 254 Silver Springs Road.
* Identity theft was reported.
* Cingular Wireless, 901 S. Benton St., reported a fraudulent wireless account.
* BP D-Mart, 3276 William St., reported gasoline stolen.
* Shell D-Mart, 3415 William St., reported gasoline stolen.
* A black leather jacket was reported stolen at 26 N. Main St.
* J.C. Penney, 200 West Park Mall, reported a watch stolen. A 16-year-old boy was taken into custody.
* Gasoline was reported stolen from Rhodes 101 Stop on 1610 N. Kingshighway.
* Gasoline was reported stolen from Rhodes 101 Stop on 10 S. West End Blvd.
* Property was reported stolen at 134 West Park Mall.
* A vehicle window was broken and a stereo reported stolen at College Hill Place and Pacific Street.