- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Jameson - Levan
McCLURE, Ill. -- Marian Elizabeth Jameson and Cody Wyatt Levan exchanged wedding vows May 30, 2009, at East Cape Baptist Church in East Cape Girardeau, Ill. Raymond Oxford performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Greg and Delphia Jameson of McClure. The groom is the son of Judy Levan of Grand Tower, Ill.
Matron of honor was Misty Mezo of Mulberry Grove, Ill., sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Mindy Jameson of McClure and Michele Carter of Jackson, sisters of the bride; Terra Barrows of Perryville, Mo., cousin of the bride; and Jeniffer Eck of Jonesboro, Ill.
Mike Taylor of McClure was best man. Groomsmen were Roger Levan of Ellsinore, Mo., brother of the groom; Kevin Peeler of McClure; Hunter Levan of Grand Tower, brother of the groom; and Kyle Wilson of McClure. Usher was Brett Pinnon of Wolf Lake, Ill.
Miniature bride and groom were Jenni Mezo and Mason Riley. Jenni is the daughter of Tracy and Misty Mezo and niece of the bride. Mason is the son of Clay and Luann Riley of Jackson.
Flower girls were Katelyn Carter and Jessi Mezo, nieces of the bride, and Payton McCarty, niece of the groom. Katelyn is the daughter of Bryant and Michele Carter. Jessi is the daughter of Tracy and Misty Mezo. Payton is the daughter of Natalie McCarty of Carbondale, Ill. Ringbearers were Eli McCarty, nephew of the groom, and Hunter Barrows, cousin of the bride. Eli is the son of Natalie McCarty. Hunter is the son of Chris and Terra Barrows.
Candlelighters were Holden Webb and Matt Lambdin of Jonesboro.
The reception was held at the VFW Hall in Cape Girardeau.
The groom's mother hosted the rehearsal dinner May 29 at the church.
Mrs. Levan received an associate's degree in applied science and a certificate in surgical technology from Shawnee College in 2006. She is employed at Silver Springs Surgery Center in Cape Girardeau.
The groom received an associate's degree in automotive technology from Shawnee in 2006. He is employed at Morlan Dodge in Sikeston, Mo.
After a wedding trip to Ocho Rios, Jamaica, the couple is residing in McClure.