- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/01/16)
Teresa Ann Ellis Newman and Nicholas John Teichman exchanged vows Aug. 28, 2004, at the Elks Lodge in Jackson. Judge Stephen Limbaugh performed the ceremony. Music was provided by Lindsay Stroup of Jackson.
The bride is the daughter of Margie Newman of Jackson, and the late Hobart Newman. The groom is the son of Kathy Teichman of Jackson, Brad Teichman of Chaffee, Mo., and Daryl Cooper of Cape Girardeau.
Maid of honor was Lindsay Kielas of Jackson.
Ben Stratton of Cape Girardeau was best man. Ushers were Justin Kemp of Jackson and Stacee Moyers of Cape Girardeau.
Junior bride was Chelsea Kaufman, daughter of John and Tina Kaufman of Cape Girardeau. Junior groom was Tamen Taylor, son of Jenni Rutherford of Chaffee.
Flower girl was Holly Rutherford, daughter of Jenni Rutherford. Ringbearer was Austin Teichman of Puxico, brother of the groom.
Emily and Amanda Keller of Cape Girardeau, cousins of the groom, attended the guest book.
A dinner and dance was held at the Elks Lodge.
The bride and groom hosted the rehearsal dinner Aug. 27 at their home.
Mrs. Teichman attended Jackson High School, and is a 2002 graduate of American High School. She is a private nurse.
The groom is a 2002 graduate of Central High School. He is a welder at Ole Hickory Pits.
The couple is residing in Fruitland.