- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)23
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Carrie Lynn Sample and Thomas R. Hamilton were married Sept. 18, 2004, in a garden setting. Judge William Rader performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Jan Felty of Folly Beach, S.C., and Robert and Joan Sample of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of Tom and Martha Hamilton of Cape Girardeau.
Matron of honor was Marla Cobb of Jackson. Bridesmaids were Jennifer Cotner of Jackson, Tracie Ross of Nashville, Tenn., and Ali Turner of Cape Girardeau, cousin of the bride.
Steve Hamilton of Dallas, Texas, brother of the groom, was best man. Groomsmen were Brandon Hamilton of Cape Girardeau, son of the groom; Joe Bullock of Cape Girardeau, and Brian Unterreiner of Dallas.
Flower girl was Skyler Allmon, daughter of the bride. Ringbearer was Dustin Hamilton, son of the bride and groom.
The reception was held at the Elks Lodge in Cape Girardeau.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Sept. 17 at Port Cape.
Mrs. Hamilton is a 1989 graduate of Central High School, and a 2004 graduate of Southeast Missouri Hospital College of Nursing. She is a registered nurse at Saint Francis Medical Center.
The groom is a 1985 graduate of Central High School. He is self-employed.
The couple is residing in Jackson.