- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Jennifer A. Kintz and Joseph P. Beaudean were married Oct. 9, 2004, at Church of the Immacolata in Richmond Heights, Mo. The Rev. Joseph Simon performed the ceremony.
Parents of the bride are Judge John and Karen Kintz of Brentwood, Mo. The groom is the son of Mark and Sally Beaudean of Cape Girardeau.
Maid of honor was Jeanne Kintz of St. Louis, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Leslie Krieg of House Springs, Mo.; Kate Davidson of Little Rock, Ark.; Marisa Jacobsen of Portland, Ore.; and Sara Kintz of St. Louis, sister-in-law of the bride.
Scott Williams of Columbia, Mo., was best man. Groomsmen were Travis Klipfel and John Beaudean, brother of the groom, both of Cape Girardeau; Patrick and John Kintz of St. Louis, brothers of the bride; and Matt Moreno of Concordia, Mo. Ushers were Brian Smith and Kyle Clower of Kansas City, Mo., and Derrick Oetting of Concordia.
Flower girl was Kelly McLaughlin, daughter of Kevin and Laura McLaughlin of St. Louis and cousin of the bride. Ringbearer was Michael Levy, son of Phil and Elizabeth Levy of St. Louis, cousin and godson of the bride.
Morgan Levy and Madeline Houston of St. Louis, cousins of the bride, attended the guest book.
The reception was held at Ces and Judy's Le Chateau in Frontenac, Mo.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Oct. 8 at Cardwell's in Clayton, Mo.
Mrs. Beaudean received a bachelor's degree in marketing from the University of Missouri-Columbia.
The groom received a master's degree in accounting from the university.
The couple is residing in Kirkwood, Mo.