- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)23
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cledith L. Drysdale, 81, of Jackson died Friday, Feb. 11, 2005, at the Monticello House.
She was born Feb. 18, 1923, at Black Oak, Ark., daughter of Charles and Leo Faulkerson Stillwell. She and Harold Drysdale were married Jan. 4, 1974. He died May 31, 2000.
She was a member of First United Pentecostal Church.
Survivors include a sister, Juanita Brown of Springfield, Ill.
She was preceded in death by a brother.
Friends may call from 9 to 11 a.m. Monday at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Monday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Darrell E. Faire Sr. officiating.
Burial will be in Doe Run Memorial at Doe Run, Mo.