- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)36
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Police report 8/20/09
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Scott B. Elder, 37, of Perryville, Mo., was arrested on two Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for seat-belt violations and improper registration.
* Robert L. Myers IV, 27, 1119 Good Hope St.; Chris J. Renn, 29, 211 Mason St.; Shanitra M. Carter, 25, 909 Hackberry St., Apt. 106; Tonya R. Thompson, 36, 1301 Jefferson Ave.; Chene C. Aldridge, 24, 1739 Dunklin St., Cynthia S. Davis, 28, 1824 Margaret St.; and Latonja D. Greer, 44, 10 N. Middle St., were issued summonses for noise violations.