- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Virginia Green, 82, of Cape Girardeau died Sunday, Feb. 6, 2005, at Ratliff Care Center.
She was born July 31, 1922, in Advance, Mo., daughter of Frank and Viola Moss Beard. She married Marvin Green, who preceded her in death.
Green had worked at Lowenbaum Dress Factory. She was a member of Maple United Methodist Church.
Survivors include three sisters, Juanita Gabler and Louise Johns of Cape Girardeau, Bertie Roedl of Phoenix, Ariz.; and a grandchild.
She was preceded in death by a daughter.
There is no visitation.
A memorial service will be held at 11 a.m. Wednesday at Ford and Sons Sprigg Street Funeral Home, with the Rev. Clayton Smith officiating.