- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
EAST PRAIRIE, Mo. -- Margaret Ann Williams, 55, of East Prairie died Thursday, Feb. 10, 2005, at Sells Rest Home in Matthews, Mo.
She was born June 22, 1949, in East Prairie, daughter of Bill and Margaret Atkinson Baty.
Williams attended Freewill Baptist Church.
Survivors include a daughter, Tina Ervin of Sikeston, Mo.; a brother, Johnny Redfering of East Prairie; two sisters, Patsy Redfering of North Carolina, Martha Buckner of Orange Aide, Fla.; and four grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a brother.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. today at Shelby Funeral Home, with Richard Farquhar officiating. Burial will be in Dogwood Cemetery.