- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Police report 8/15/09
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Tammie L. Hubbard, 34, Bell City, Mo., was arrested on a Stoddard County warrant for fraud and a Scott County warrant for fraud.
* A subject was in custody pending filing of formal charges for tampering.
* James A. Richardet, 21, 19 Garnet Lane, was arrested on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Ryan W. Lamb, 18, 3423 Old Hopper Rd., received a summons for prohibited acts, noise.
* David C. Epps, 58, 200 Bellevue St., received a summons for allowing construction waste to accumulate on property.
* An assault was reported.
* A burglary was reported at 155 S. Park Ave. A door frame was reported damaged in the break-in.
* A green 2001 Mazda 3000 was reported stolen at 210 N. Sprigg St.
* Rhodes 101, 449 S. Kingshighway, reported a theft of gasoline.
* Cash was reported stolen at 212 S. Kingshighway.
* A lawn mower was reported stolen at 910 N. Missouri Ave.
* Rhodes 101, 10 S. West End Blvd., reported a theft of gasoline.
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Earl T. Young II, 2568 Lisa Drive, Apt. 5, Cape Girardeau, was arrested on a Jackson warrant for failure to appear for possession of less than 35 grams of marijuana.
* A theft was reported in the 100 block of North Bellevue Street.
* A theft was reported in the 100 block of Eagle Drive.
* A theft was reported in the 100 block of West Main Street.
* An order of protection violation was reported in the 100 block of North Neal Street.
Southeast Missouri State University
The Southeast Missouri State University Department of Public Safety released the following items.
* A CD player, duffel bag, clothing and miscellaneous items were reported stolen in Area 1-5.