- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)31
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Donald Douglas Sr.
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Donald L. Douglas Sr., 60, of Perryville died Wednesday, Feb. 9, 2005, at Perry County Memorial Hospital.
He was born June 11, 1944, in Granite City, Ill., son of Stanley and Sudie Jackson Douglas. He and Brenda Hutchinson were married in February 1966.
Douglas was a machine operator at Gilster-Mary Lee.
Survivors include his wife; a daughter, Dawn Arosemena of Granite City; two sons, Donald and Matthew Douglas of Perryville; a sister, Linda Johnson of Illinois; a brother, Bobby Joe Douglas of Granite City; six grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents and three brothers.
Friends may call at Young and Sons Funeral Home from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday.
There is no funeral.