- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
McRaven - Berghoff
Michelle Diane McRaven and Linus Joseph Berghoff were united in marriage June 6, 2009, at St. Augustine Catholic Church in Kelso, Mo. The Rev. Oliver Clavin performed the ceremony. Organist was Betty Ressel and vocalist was Amanda Landgraf.
The bride is the daughter of Darryl McRaven of Jonesboro, Ill., and Rebecca Welker of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of Leo and Hilda Berghoff of Kelso.
Maid of honor was Taryn Sparks of Scott City, cousin of the groom. Bridesmaids were Nicole Cook of Jackson; Tina Berghoff of Chaffee, Mo., sister-in-law of the groom; and Alanna Skaggs of Marble Hill, Mo.
Eric Berghoff of Cape Girardeau was his brother's best man. Groomsmen were James Berghoff of Chaffee, John Berghoff of Scott City, and Daniel Berghoff of Kelso, brothers of the groom. Ushers were Tony Sparks of Scott City and Darrin Berghoff of Jackson, cousin of the groom.
Candlelighters were Jacob Lindsay of Delta, son of the bride, and Courtney Berghoff of Chaffee, niece of the groom.
Flower girl was Alison Berghoff of Scott City, niece of the groom. Ringbearers were Dustin and Austin Sides of Delta, sons of the bride.
Leona Stoffregen attended the guest book.
The reception was held at Kelso Gymnasium. Server was Susan Berghoff of Scott City, sister-in-law of the groom.
The rehearsal dinner was held June 5 in Kelso.
Mrs. Berghoff is employed at the Lil Country Store in Jackson.
The groom is self-employed with Small Engine Repair in Kelso.
After a wedding trip to Kentucky Lake, the couple is residing in Delta.