- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
McRaven - Berghoff
Michelle Diane McRaven and Linus Joseph Berghoff were united in marriage June 6, 2009, at St. Augustine Catholic Church in Kelso, Mo. The Rev. Oliver Clavin performed the ceremony. Organist was Betty Ressel and vocalist was Amanda Landgraf.
The bride is the daughter of Darryl McRaven of Jonesboro, Ill., and Rebecca Welker of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of Leo and Hilda Berghoff of Kelso.
Maid of honor was Taryn Sparks of Scott City, cousin of the groom. Bridesmaids were Nicole Cook of Jackson; Tina Berghoff of Chaffee, Mo., sister-in-law of the groom; and Alanna Skaggs of Marble Hill, Mo.
Eric Berghoff of Cape Girardeau was his brother's best man. Groomsmen were James Berghoff of Chaffee, John Berghoff of Scott City, and Daniel Berghoff of Kelso, brothers of the groom. Ushers were Tony Sparks of Scott City and Darrin Berghoff of Jackson, cousin of the groom.
Candlelighters were Jacob Lindsay of Delta, son of the bride, and Courtney Berghoff of Chaffee, niece of the groom.
Flower girl was Alison Berghoff of Scott City, niece of the groom. Ringbearers were Dustin and Austin Sides of Delta, sons of the bride.
Leona Stoffregen attended the guest book.
The reception was held at Kelso Gymnasium. Server was Susan Berghoff of Scott City, sister-in-law of the groom.
The rehearsal dinner was held June 5 in Kelso.
Mrs. Berghoff is employed at the Lil Country Store in Jackson.
The groom is self-employed with Small Engine Repair in Kelso.
After a wedding trip to Kentucky Lake, the couple is residing in Delta.