- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
George F. Gregori, 59, of Jackson passed away Wednesday, Aug. 12, 2009, at his home.
He was born July 26, 1950, in New Orleans, to Victor "Greg" and Laura Wilkinson Gregori. He and Paula Riley were married Sept. 2, 1984, in New Orleans.
George was a 1968 graduate of Leedsville High School in Leedsville, Texas. He worked several years as a district manager with The Brinson Co. in New Orleans and Houston. The family moved to Jackson in 1998.
Survivors include his wife of Jackson; a son, Victor M. Gregori of Jackson; three brothers, Peter Gregori of Houston, Laurence and Michael Gregori of New Orleans; a sister, Laura Gregori of New Orleans; his mother-in-law, Juanita Riley-Walker of Advance, Mo.; two brothers-in-law, Roger and Dean Riley of Jackson; and a sister-in-law, Carla Riley of Advance.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
Visitation will be from 4 p.m. to time of service today at McCombs Funeral Home in Jackson.
A memorial service will begin at 7 p.m. today at the funeral home, with the Rev. Mark Boettcher officiating.
The family requests memorials to the Lutheran Home Hospice in Cape Girardeau.
Sympathy messages may be sent to the family online at www.mccombsfuneralhome.com.