- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
EAST PRAIRIE, Mo. -- Rose Mary Morey, 48, of East Prairie died Tuesday, Feb. 8, 2005, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Dec. 31, 1956, in East Prairie, daughter of J.W. and Irene Ruth Willis Howton.
Survivors include two sons, Jimmy Poston and Hal Reynolds Jr. of East Prairie; a daughter, Marcella Tadlock of Sikeston, Mo.; a brother, Roger Howton of Senath, Mo.; four sisters, Dean Grimes of Blythe, Calif., Teresa Chodrick of Poplar Bluff, Mo.; Brenda Starks and Glenda Sylvester of East Prairie; 11 grandchildren; and a friend, Paul McAnelly of East Prairie.
Friends may call at Shelby Funeral Home from 10 a.m. to service time Friday.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Friday at the funeral home, with Mike Johnson officiating.