- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Son to Matt and Jessica Worley of St. Louis, St. Luke's Hospital, 7:22 a.m. Thursday, July 23, 2009. Name, Trevor James. Weight, 7 pounds, 14 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Worley is the former Jessica Vickery, daughter of Jim and Suzie Vickery of Cape Girardeau. She is a teacher at St. Louis Community College. Worley is the son of Jerry and Dottie Worley of Cape Girardeau. He is employed by Nordson.
Son to Freddie Virgil Wicker and Brandie Lynn Snider of Chaffee, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 7:27 a.m. Monday, Aug. 3, 2009. Name, Cameron Vernon. Weight, 7 pounds, 1 ounce. Second son. Ms. Snider is the daughter of John Snider of Cape Girardeau. She is employed at Carr Textile. Wicker is the son of Anna Wicker Kinder of Chaffee, and the late Fred Wicker. He is a construction specialist.
Daughter to Joshua Michael Boxdorfer and Stephanie Lynn Brown of Perryville, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 7:30 p.m. Monday, Aug. 3, 2009. Name, Kinley Marie. Weight, 8 pounds, 11 ounces. Third child, second daughter. Ms. Brown is the daughter of Scott and Jan Brown of Perryville. She is employed in accounts receivable at Tipton Linen and Uniform Service. Boxdorfer is the son of Alan and Linda Boxdorfer of Perryville. He is a signal maintainer with Union Pacific Railroad.