- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
FROHNA, Mo. -- Eldor E. Lueders, 86, of Frohna died Monday, Feb. 7, 2005, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
He was born Sept. 21, 1918, at Frohna, son of Arthur and Hulda Poppitz Lueders.
Lueders was a retired farmer. He was a member of American Legion and Veterans of Foreign Wars.
He served in the U.S. Army during World War II.
Survivors include two brothers, Arthur "Sonny" and Wilmer Lueders of Frohna.
He was preceded in death by a brother.
Friends may call at Young and Sons East Perry Chapel in Altenburg, Mo., from 5 to 8 p.m. Thursday. An American Legion wake will be held at 7.
The funeral will be private. Burial will be in Cape County Memorial Park in Cape Girardeau. The Rev. Wayne Palmer will officiate.