- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
WAPPAPELLO, Mo. -- Regina Darlene Constantine, 47, of Royce City, Texas, died Sunday, Feb. 6, 2005, in a car accident north of Wappapello, Mo.
She was born May 17, 1957, at Sikeston, Mo., daughter of Jewell Burns King Griffin, who died in the same auto accident, and Lendell Griffin. She and Terry Constantine were married Nov. 17, 1986, in Rockwell, Texas.
She was a licensed practical nurse.
Survivors include her husband and two brothers, Dean King of Buford, Ga., and Dwayne King of Sherman, Texas.
Friends may call at Nunnelee Funeral Chapel in Sikeston from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Thursday at the chapel, with the Rev. Bruce Pittman officiating. Burial will be in Essex Cemetery at Essex, Mo.