- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
WAPPAPELLO, Mo. -- Regina Darlene Constantine, 47, of Royce City, Texas, died Sunday, Feb. 6, 2005, in a car accident north of Wappapello, Mo.
She was born May 17, 1957, at Sikeston, Mo., daughter of Jewell Burns King Griffin, who died in the same auto accident, and Lendell Griffin. She and Terry Constantine were married Nov. 17, 1986, in Rockwell, Texas.
She was a licensed practical nurse.
Survivors include her husband and two brothers, Dean King of Buford, Ga., and Dwayne King of Sherman, Texas.
Friends may call at Nunnelee Funeral Chapel in Sikeston from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Thursday at the chapel, with the Rev. Bruce Pittman officiating. Burial will be in Essex Cemetery at Essex, Mo.