- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Gentry - Rister
Richard and Susan Gentry of Cape Girardeau announce the engagement of their daughter, Summer Nicole Gentry, to Richard Ryan Rister. He is the son of Russell and Lana Rister of Chaffee, Mo.
Gentry received an associate's degree in nursing from Southeast Missouri Hospital College of Nursing and Health Sciences in May 2009. She is a registered nurse at Landmark Hospital.
Rister is a 1998 graduate of Chaffee High School. He is a security specialist at Landmark Hospital.
A Sept. 9 wedding is planned.