- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Mayfield - Duffield
Kassi Rene Mayfield and Paul Joseph "Joey" Duffield were united in marriage June 28, 2009, in Strange Creek, W.Va. Larry Conrad performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Bill and Gail Garland of Patton, Mo. The groom is the son of the late Paul and Anna Belle Duffield.
Bridesmaids were Kalli Mayfield, daughter of the bride, and Annie Duffield, daughter of the groom.
Groomsmen were Jake Mayfield, son of the bride, and George James, cousin of the groom.
A reception was held after the ceremony at Red Rooster Cafe in Gassaway, W.Va., and another was held July 25 at the couple's home.
Mrs. Duffield is a graduate of Meadow Heights High School. She is employed at AT&T in Cape Girardeau.
The groom is a graduate of Florida Air Academy. He is employed at AT&T in Cape Girardeau.
After a trip in West Virginia and Indiana, the couple is residing in Benton, Mo.