- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Fuller - Cloninger
ADVANCE, Mo. -- Jessica Jo Fuller and Adam Clark Earl Cloninger were united in marriage June 20, 2009, at Advance Church of Christ. Pastor Kyle Carter performed the ceremony. Soloist was Jessica Dock of Nashville, Tenn.
The bride is the daughter of Randy and Pam Fuller of Advance. Cloninger is the son of Clark and Lisa Cloninger of Advance.
Maid of honor was Tess Wheetley of Advance, cousin of the bride. Bridesmaids were Lauri Lewis of Paducah, Ky., Melissa Stevens and Abby Garnett of Dexter, Mo., Amber Berchtold of St. Louis, and Laura Hopkins of Sikeston, Mo.
Honorary bridesmaids were Sophia Fuller of London, England, sister-in-law of the bride; Leslie Sappington and Erin Cloninger of Advance, sisters of the groom; Beth Perry of St. Louis, cousin of the bride; and Whittney Carter of Jackson.
Andrew McCanless of Cape Girardeau and Zach Hudson of Franklin, Ky., were best men. Groomsmen were Drew Sherman of Springfield, David Hardin of Belleville, Ill., Taylor Old of Sikeston, Gabe Hazel of Advance, and Joseph Moroni of San Diego, Calif.
Flower girls were Patience and Kinslee VanderMierden of Leopold, Mo. Ringbearer was Jace Markham of Advance, nephew of the groom.
Justin Fuller of London, brother of the bride, served as guest attendant.
The reception dinner and dance was held at Advance Eagles Club.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner June 19.
Mrs. Cloninger is a 2005 graduate of Bloomfield High School, and a 2009 graduate of Southeast Missouri State University. She is an English teacher at Bell City High School.
The groom is a 2004 graduate of Advance High School, and attended Murray State University and Southeast University. He is an assistant surveyor with the city of Cape Girardeau.
After a wedding trip to Negril, Jamaica, the couple is residing in Advance.