- Two men seriously hurt in crash near Fruitland (9/21/16)3
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Eldorado Resorts to buy Isle of Capri Casinos (9/20/16)7
- Community helps Jackson family with two cases of muscular dystrophy (9/19/16)
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)7
- Cape man may lose eye after shovel beating, police say (9/25/16)2
- Funeral procession of former Cape Girardeau police chief Henry H. Gerecke (9/22/16)17
- Cape man accused of attacking pregnant girlfriend (9/22/16)
- Show Me Center upgrades may allow facility to draw more elaborate shows (9/21/16)17
- Man convicted of Perryville convenience-store heist (9/21/16)
Fuller - Cloninger
ADVANCE, Mo. -- Jessica Jo Fuller and Adam Clark Earl Cloninger were united in marriage June 20, 2009, at Advance Church of Christ. Pastor Kyle Carter performed the ceremony. Soloist was Jessica Dock of Nashville, Tenn.
The bride is the daughter of Randy and Pam Fuller of Advance. Cloninger is the son of Clark and Lisa Cloninger of Advance.
Maid of honor was Tess Wheetley of Advance, cousin of the bride. Bridesmaids were Lauri Lewis of Paducah, Ky., Melissa Stevens and Abby Garnett of Dexter, Mo., Amber Berchtold of St. Louis, and Laura Hopkins of Sikeston, Mo.
Honorary bridesmaids were Sophia Fuller of London, England, sister-in-law of the bride; Leslie Sappington and Erin Cloninger of Advance, sisters of the groom; Beth Perry of St. Louis, cousin of the bride; and Whittney Carter of Jackson.
Andrew McCanless of Cape Girardeau and Zach Hudson of Franklin, Ky., were best men. Groomsmen were Drew Sherman of Springfield, David Hardin of Belleville, Ill., Taylor Old of Sikeston, Gabe Hazel of Advance, and Joseph Moroni of San Diego, Calif.
Flower girls were Patience and Kinslee VanderMierden of Leopold, Mo. Ringbearer was Jace Markham of Advance, nephew of the groom.
Justin Fuller of London, brother of the bride, served as guest attendant.
The reception dinner and dance was held at Advance Eagles Club.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner June 19.
Mrs. Cloninger is a 2005 graduate of Bloomfield High School, and a 2009 graduate of Southeast Missouri State University. She is an English teacher at Bell City High School.
The groom is a 2004 graduate of Advance High School, and attended Murray State University and Southeast University. He is an assistant surveyor with the city of Cape Girardeau.
After a wedding trip to Negril, Jamaica, the couple is residing in Advance.