- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Pinkston - Heuring
BENTON, Mo. -- Jennifer Katelyn Pinkston and Jon Michael Heuring were united in marriage May 30, 2009, at St. Lawrence Catholic Church in New Hamburg, Mo. The Rev. Normand Varone performed the ceremony.
Mass servers were Zack Estes and Shawn Heuring of Scott City, and Chase Asmus of Oran, Mo. Giftbearers were Penny Ressel and Pat Ressel of Kelso, Mo., Dorothy Deason of New Hamburg, and Larry Heuring of Scott City, godparents of the couple.
Readers were Christine Estes of Scott City, aunt of the bride, and Melanie Heuring of Benton, sister-in-law of the groom. Pianist was Cheryl Kern of New Hamburg, and vocalists were Jim Simmons of Benton and Renee Reinagel of Kelso.
The bride is the daughter of James and Jill Pinkston of Benton. The groom is the son of Dorothy Heuring of New Hamburg, and the late Norman J. Heuring.
Maids of honor were Megan Ressel of Kelso, cousin of the bride, and Amanda O'Brien of Benton. Bridesmaids were Cara Scherer and Kerri Bard of Cape Girardeau, Kelli Clark and Britt Story of St. Louis, Lindsey Hobeck and Melissa Stroder of Cape Girardeau; Lauren Heuring of New Hamburg, sister-in-law of the groom; Kara King of New Hamburg, sister of the groom; Sidney McAlister of Cape Girardeau and Elizabeth Glastetter of New Hamburg.
Brian Heuring of New Hamburg and Norman Heuring of Benton, brothers of the groom, were best men. Groomsmen were Joshua Glastetter and Justin Simpher of New Hamburg, Derek Welter of Kelso, Richard Reeves of Benton, Kyle Kern and Brett Burger of New Hamburg; Jamie and John Pinkston of New Hamburg, brothers of the bride; John Hamm of New Hamburg, and Jacob Ressel of Kelso, cousin of the bride. Ushers were Chase Deason of New Hamburg, cousin of the groom; Ryan Beaumer of Marshall, Mo., Caleb Perkins of Green City, Mo., and Aaron Schleif of Pleasant Hill, Mo.
Junior bride was Abagail Estes of Scott City, cousin of the bride. Junior groom was Devin Heuring of Benton, nephew of the groom.
Candlelighters were Dana Essner of Scott City and Mistie Senciboy of Oran.
Flower girls were Kendyl Stuckey of Benton and Emma Priggel of Oran, cousins of the groom. Ringbearers were Todd and Cole Priggel of Oran, cousins of the groom. Honorary ringbearer was Samuel Estes of Scott City, cousin of the bride.
Clint Estes of Scott City, uncle of the bride, handed out programs.
A dinner and dance reception was held at St. Lawrence Parish Hall. Servers were Sally O'Brien, Laverne Dirnberger, Becky Tapley, Debbie Phillips and Linda Springs.
The groom's mother hosted the rehearsal dinner at Hilltop Creations in New Hamburg.
Mrs. Heuring received a bachelor of science degree in dietetics from Southeast Missouri State University in 2008. She expects to graduate from Southeast Missouri Hospital College of Nursing and Health Sciences in May 2010.
The groom received a bachelor of science degree in agricultural economics from the University of Missouri-Columbia. He is vice president of American Agri-Financial Services in Sikeston, Mo.
The couple is residing in New Hamburg.