- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Naomi Nadine McCulley, 79, of Cape Girardeau died Sunday, Feb. 6, 2005, at the Lutheran Home.
She was born March 16, 1925, in Cape Girardeau, daughter of Noah P. and Bessie Davis Kitchen. She first married George York March 30, 1961, in Cape Girardeau. He died Aug. 27, 1974. She later married Dale McCulley and he also preceded her in death.
McCulley had worked in housekeeping at Rigdon's Laundry, ServiceMaster and Saint Francis Medical Center.
Survivors include two brothers, Jack Kitchen of Cape Girardeau, Gary Kitchen of Jackson, and a sister, Marilyn Welker of Arizona.
She was preceded in death by an infant daughter and two brothers.
Friends may call at Ford and Sons Sprigg Street Funeral Home from 10 to 10:45 a.m. Wednesday.
Graveside service will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at Lorimier Cemetery.