- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)30
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Rayanna and Maleah Mills
MARQUAND, Mo. -- Rayanna Joy Mills, one hour old, died Wednesday, Feb. 2, 2005, at Perry County Memorial Hospital in Perryville, Mo.
Maleah Jane Mills, two days old, died Friday, Feb. 4, 2005, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
The twins were born Wednesday, Feb. 2, 2005, at Perry County Hospital.
Survivors include their parents, Daniel James and Shelly Jean Warner Mills of Marquand; a sister, Bethany Mills of the home; maternal grandparents, Bill and Charlotte Warner of Patton, Mo.; paternal grandmother, Erma Jean Mills of Marquand; and maternal great-grandmother, Bernice Warner of Cape Girardeau.
They were preceded in death by their paternal grandfather.
Graveside service will be held at 11 a.m. Wednesday at Union Light Cemetery in Marquand, with the Revs. Johnny Hill and Kirby Grindstaff officiating.
Liley Funeral Home at Patton is in charge of arrangements.