- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Vincent Ramon Michelena, 85, of Sikeston died Sunday, Feb. 6, 2005, at Sikeston Convalescent Center.
He was born Nov. 4, 1919, in Denver, Colo., son of Ramon and Virginia Cage Michelena. He and Lena Tisher were married April 20, 1973, in Phoenix, Ariz.
Michelena served 32 years in the U.S. Air Force, retiring as a chief master sergeant. He was a member of Hunter Memorial First Presbyterian Church.
Survivors include his wife; two brothers, Charles Michelena of Nogales, Ariz., and Robert Michelena of Phoenix.
He was preceded in death by a brother and a sister.
There is no service planned.
Nunnelee Funeral Chapel was in charge of arrangements.