- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Cape/Jackson police reports 2/8/05
The following items were released Monday by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Kevin Michael Rariden, 20, 1710 N. Sprigg St., Apt. 107, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and being a minor in possession of alcohol.
* Monika Lidia Piskorz, 225, 2854 Whitener St., Apt. A6, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* James Edward May, 53, 2818 Whitener St., Apt. B1, was arrested on suspicion of assaulting a police officer and resisting arrest.
* Stephen Thomas Williams, 17, 2925 Granite St., was arrested on suspicion of assault.
* Russell Joe Harrison, 29, 410 Mount Auburn Road, was arrested on suspicion of a traffic violation.
* James Willis Proffer, 30, 5619 County Road 353, Jackson, was arrested on a city warrant for contempt of court.
* Zachary William Johnson, 20, 1710 N. Sprigg St., Apt. 107, was arrested on suspicion of being a minor in possession of alcohol.
* Nicholas Matthew Burch, 21, 205 Lisa St., Farmington, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of supplying alcohol to a minor.
* Fernando Higuera, 27, 2067 Pear Tree Court, Apt. 1, was arrested on suspicion of speeding and failure to yield to an emergency vehicle.
* Jennifer Holly Parent, 19, 260 N. Park, was arrested on suspicion of stealing in connection with eight reported thefts from Sam's Club, 232 Shirley St.
* Donald Ray Couch, 52, 401 S. Pacific St., was arrested on a city warrant for failure to appear for indecent exposure.
* A red 1999 Ford Taurus, Missouri license 981NSP, was reported stolen from 3020 Boutin Drive.
* A wallet and its contents were reported lost.
* A Missouri license plate, 786 RG4, was reported lost.
The following items were released Monday by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A theft was reported in the 100 block of North Shawnee Boulevard.
* Forgery was reported in the 500 block of South Hope Street.
* A burglary was reportedly attempted in the 1000 block of Hannah Street.
Department of Public Safety
The following items was released Monday by the Southeast Missouri State University Department of Public Safety. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Leather bullwhips were reported stolen from 940 Parker Drive.