- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Layne A. Favier, 34, of Perryville died Monday, Aug. 3, 2009, at his home.
He was born Sept. 14, 1974, in Perryville, son of stepfather Mark C. Rudesill and mother Charryl Favier Rudesill of Cape Girardeau.
Other survivors include a son, Aaron Favier of Perryville; a sister, Caira Rudesill of Cape Girardeau; aunts and uncles, Denise (Jim) Hildebrand of St. Louis, Tammy (Dave) Hagan of Perryville, Michelle (Rick) Brown of Village of Golf, Fla., Kelli (Steve) Strubberg of Columbiana, Ala.; Kenny Favier of Perryville, Tom (Ann) Favier of St. Louis; and special friend, Nikee Riggins of Perryville.
He was preceded in death by a son, Austin Favier, and grandparents, Tom and Shirley Favier.
Friends may call from 5 to 8 p.m. Thursday and 6:30 a.m. to service time Friday at Young and Sons Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Matthew Marks officiating. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.
Memorials are preferred for family use, to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital or to St. Louis Children's Hospital.