- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)2
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)27
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)8
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)17
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
PATTON, Mo. -- Jerry M. Cook, 62, of Patton died Saturday, Feb. 5, 2005, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
He was born June 23, 1942, in Mayfield, Mo., son of Troy R. and Iva E. Tankersley Cook.
He was self-employed in the timber business prior to his illness.
Survivors include his best friend of 22 years and fiancee, Dianne Kirkpatrick of Patton; a son, Keith Cook of Jackson; two stepdaughters, Jennifer "Little Red" Lawrence of Patto, Debbie Allen of Fredericktown, Mo.; three sisters, Geraldine Criddle of Burfordville, Mo., Olene Barks of Marble Hill, Mo., Velda Thorne of Patton; and three granddaughters.
He was preceded in death by his parents and one sister.
Visitation will be from 3 to 8 p.m. today at Liley Funeral Home in Patton.
Funeral service will be at 11 a.m. Tuesday at the funeral home chapel, with the Rev. Scott Cook officiating. Burial will be in Pulliam Cemetery near Scopus, Mo.