- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Brockmire - 40 Years
Mr. and Mrs. Bill Brockmire of Cape Girardeau celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary with a dinner and reception June 7, 2009, at Shadow Rest Lodge.
Hosts were their children and friends.
Brockmire and Pam Hawkins were married June 7, 1969, at Free Will Baptist Church in Olive Branch, Ill., by the Rev. Fred Drake.
The couple has two children, Carinsa Perez of Jackson and Chad Brockmire of Cape Girardeau. They have three grandchildren, Salena and Meredith Perez and Robyn Brockmire.