- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)18
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Aufdenberg - 40 years
Mr. and Mrs. Richard W. Aufdenberg of Jackson celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary with a picnic supper May 30, 2009, at their home.
Aufdenberg and the former Judy Kutscher were married June 21, 1969, at Trinity Lutheran Church in Cape Girardeau.
Their attendants were Annette Kutscher Roth, Loretta Uelsmann, Joyce Kutscher Lehman, Carol Kutscher, Bob Aufdenberg, Walter Kutscher, Harvey Loenneke and Don Kutscher.
The Aufdenbergs have three children, Matthew Aufdenberg of Jackson, Amy (Michael) Cracraft of Poughkeepsie, N.Y., and Connie (Rob) Kearns of Cape Girardeau. They have two grandchildren, Allie Marie Cracraft and Anthony Robert Kearns.