- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Sara Ann Lane and Nicholas Lee Hobeck exchanged vows Nov. 27, 2004, at Mt. Auburn Christian Church. Wesley Wright and Larry Harris, uncle of the groom, performed the ceremony. Reader was Brenda Harris, aunt of the groom.
The bride is the daughter of Steve and Ruth Lane of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of Dale and Donna Hobeck of Delta and Joy Floyd of Jackson.
Maid of honor was Lisa Lane of Cape Girardeau, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Jessica Harris of Jackson, cousin of the groom; Lori Wolfe of Cape Girardeau; and Destiny Culver of Springfield, Mo. Junior bridesmaid was Allison Sturm, daughter of Darren and Traci Sturm of Jackson and cousin of the bride.
Brandon Sitzes of Jackson was his brother's best man. Groomsmen were Shaun Sander, Trever Varney, Jake Hitt and Justin Farrar, all of Jackson. Junior groomsman was David Sturm, son of Darren and Traci Sturm and cousin of the bride. Ushers were Trent and Troy Crowden of Delta, brothers of the groom; and Trey Crowden, son of Tracey Crowden and nephew of the groom
Junior bride was Chelsi Sitzes, sister of the groom. Junior groom was Collin Hitt, son of Jake Hitt and Jessica Harris and cousin of the groom.
Candlelighters were Rachael Shirley and Morgan Pullium. Rachael is the daughter of Terry and Karen Shirley of Jackson. Morgan is the daughter of Carl Pullium of Jackson.
Flower girl was Tamara Crowden, daughter of Tracey Crowden of Delta and niece of the groom. Ringbearer was Caleb Hitt, son of Jake Hitt and Jessica Harris and cousin of the groom.
Traci Sturm, cousin of the bride, attended the guest book. Programs and bubbles were handed out by Tracey Crowden, sister of the groom, Terri McBride of Delta, Rachael Shirley and Morgan Pullium.
Following the ceremony, a dinner and dance was held at the Osage Community Centre. Servers were Terri McBride of Delta and Karen Shirley of Jackson, aunt of the groom.
The groom's father and stepmother hosted the rehearsal dinner Nov. 26 at the church.
Mrs. Hobeck is a 2003 graduate of Central High School, and a 2003 graduate of the EMT program at Cape Girardeau Career and Technology Center. She is employed in donor services with American Red Cross.
The groom is also a 2003 graduate of the EMT program. He is employed by D&G Properties.
The couple is residing in Jackson.