- Witness says he saw man shoot Domorlo McCaster (8/19/16)2
- Logan's Roadhouse in Cape not closing; Ruby Tuesday fate still unknown (8/17/16)
- Students move into new fraternity housing at Southeast Missouri State University (8/18/16)2
- Mom angry her autistic son was left on bus; he later was discovered at bus lot (8/16/16)15
- Cape man to serve at least 21 months in prison for food-stamp fraud (8/16/16)5
- Southeast imposes 'interim suspension' of Sigma Nu fraternity over vandalism incident (8/19/16)21
- The Chrome Queens (8/21/16)2
- Pitmasters to descend on Arena Park for Cape BBQ Fest (8/19/16)2
- Store dedicated solely to Pokemon products will open soon in Cape (8/16/16)1
- Gender-neutral restrooms now available at Southeast (8/18/16)38
Leming - Kohlberg
Abigail Yvonne Leming and Jeffrey Thomas Kohlberg were united in marriage May 16, 2009, at the World's Fair Pavilion at Forest Park in St. Louis. The Rev. Ron Watts performed the ceremony. Music was by Mike Renick of Cape Girardeau. Reader was Dee Dee Wilson of Cape Girardeau.
The bride is the daughter of Bill and Susan Leming of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of Mark and Mary Kohlberg of St. Louis.
Maid of honor was Stephanie Steibel of St. Louis. Bridesmaids were Kelly Smith; Emily Kohlberg, sister-in-law of the groom; Meghan Michael; Lindsay Kohlberg, sister of the groom, all of St. Louis; and Urme Ali of Cape Girardeau.
Brian Kohlberg of St. Louis served his brother as best man. Groomsmen were Sean McMullen, Matt Brayfield, Nate Michael, Cory King and Tim Bottchen, all of St. Louis. Ushers were Dave Martorano of Las Vegas, Nev., Joel Rahn, Nick Schneeberger and James Vizcarra, all of St. Louis.
Programs were handed out by Tess Barnidge and Lindsey Naber of St. Louis.
The reception was held at Lemp's Grand Hall.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner May 15 at SqWires in St. Louis.
Mrs. Kohlberg is a 2002 graduate of Central High School, and a 2006 graduate of Southeast Missouri State University. She is employed at Blue Boat Design in St. Louis.
The groom is a 2000 graduate of St. John Vianney High School, a 2004 graduate of Southeast, and received a master's degree in business administration in 2005. He is risk management analyst in the Capital Markets Division of Wells Fargo Home Mortgage in St. Louis.
After a wedding trip to St. Lucia, the couple is residing in St. Louis.