- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Bradley - Lorenz
Sally Lea Bradley and Scott Tracy Lorenz were united in marriage June 26, 2009, at La Croix United Methodist Church. The Rev. Ronald Watts performed the ceremony. Pianist was Beverly Reece, trumpeter was Jerry Ford, both of Cape Girardeau, and vocalist was Vicki Weaver of Memphis, Tenn.,
The bride is the daughter of Jerry and Margaret Ford of Cape Girardeau, and the late James Pobst. The groom is the son of Roy and Doris Lorenz of Perryville.
The bride was presented in marriage by her sons, Cole and Neil Bradley of Cape Girardeau.
Serving communion were Karen Cain of Cape Girardeau and Linda Mays of Sikeston, sisters of the bride; Pat Amschler of Perryville and Peggy Lorenz of Jackson, sisters of the groom.
Candlelighters were Lyndsey McClendon of Sikeston and Londyn Lorenz of Perryville. Lyndsey is the daughter of Josh and Alyshia McClendon and Leslie Ellison, and great-niece of the bride. Londyn is niece of the groom.
Flower girl was Isabella Cain, daughter of James and Olivia Cain of Cape Girardeau and great-niece of the bride. Ringbearer was Grant Abernathy, son of Scott and Jill Abernathy of Perryville and great-nephew of the groom.
Best man was Ryan Lorenz of Perryville, son of the groom. Ushers were Dennis "Doc" Cain of Cape Girardeau and Nathan Mays of Sikeston, brothers-in-law of the bride; Kevin Lorenz of Perryville and Dennis Lorenz of St. Louis, brothers of the groom.
Robin Thomas of Cape Girardeau attended the guest book.
The reception was held at the River City Yacht Club.
Mrs. Lorenz is a graduate of Sikeston High School, and the University of Mississippi. She is a teacher at Saxony Lutheran High School.
The groom is a graduate of Perryville High School, attended Southeast Missouri State University and Kansas State University. He is vice president and general manager of The Wright Group in Perryville.
After a wedding trip to Punta, Cana, Dominican Republic, the couple is residing in Cape Girardeau.