- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Randolph - Bazzell
Rebecca Ann Randolph and Ryan Daniel Bazzell were married April 18, 2009, at Centenary United Methodist Church. Denny Lumos performed the ceremony. Organist was Beverly Reece. Reader was Jennifer Bogel of St. Charles, Mo.
Parents of the couple are Bob and Barb Randolph of Cape Girardeau, and Rob and Diane Bazzell of St. Charles.
Maid of honor was Jamie Bazzell of St. Charles, sister of the groom. Matron of honor was Meghann Bell of Houston, Texas. Bridesmaids were Melissa Adams of Cape Girardeau, Kelli Holland of St. Louis, Robyn Thoroughman of Foristell, Mo., Christie Puckett of Cape Girardeau, Kimberly Senters and Nicole Fadler of St. Louis.
Best men were Robert and Alex Bazzell of St. Charles, brothers of the groom. Junior groomsman was Nicholas Bazzell of O'Fallon, Mo., son of the groom. Groomsmen were Robert and David Randolph of Cape Girardeau, brothers of the bride; Adam Thoroughman of Foristell, Bradley Bogel and Matthew Thoroughman of St. Charles, and Nicolas Murphy of San Diego, Calif. Ushers were Matthew Clauss, William Duepner, Jason Lang and Scott Weindel, all of St. Charles.
Flower girl was Grace Archbold of Aurora, Ill., niece of the bride.
Caitlin Scheeter of Chaffee, Mo., attended the guest book. Program attendants were Erin Randolph of St. Peters, Mo., and Elli Archbold of Aurora, nieces of the bride.
The reception was held at Bavarian Halle in Jackson.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner April 17 at Bella Italia.
Mrs. Bazzell received a bachelor's degree from Southeast Missouri State University, and is pursuing a master's degree in elementary education from Lindenwood University in St. Charles. She is employed at Lewis and Clark Restaurant in St. Charles.
Bazzell is a mortgage broker with L.C.I. in O'Fallon.
After a wedding trip to San Diego, Palm Springs and Las Vegas, the couple is residing in O'Fallon.