- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Moore - Glenn
Sara Elizabeth Moore and Brandon Douglas Glenn were married Oct. 18, 2008, at Bethel Assembly of God Church. The Rev. Phillip Roop performed the ceremony. Trio Girardeaux provided music. Marlene Glenn, mother of the groom, sang, accompanied on the piano by Dr. Richard Moore, father of the bride.
The bride is the daughter of Sandy Moore of Cape Girardeau, and Dr. Richard and Becky Moore of Jackson. The groom is the son of Doug and Marlene Glenn of Cape Girardeau.
Matron of honor was the mother of the bride. Bridesmaids were Angela Scarborough of Cordova, Tenn., Laura Shelton of Shawneetown, Kristian Hodges of Corydon, Ind., and Mandi Moore of Cape Girardeau.
Ryan Glenn of Cape Girardeau was his brother's best man. Groomsmen were Jim Worley of Fenton, Mo., brother-in-law of the groom; Travis Farrar, cousin of the groom; Gary Robert and Wes Ables, all of Cape Girardeau. Ushers and candlelighters were Chris Stephens and Dustin Farrar, cousin of the groom, both of Cape Girardeau.
Flower girl was Abby Worley, daughter of Jim and Cassie Worley and niece of the groom. Ringbearer was Zack Glenn, son of Ryan Glenn and Ralina and Brad Fornkohl and nephew of the groom.
Ashley Phillips attended the guest book. Programs were handed out by Ashley Phillips and Rachel Farrar.
A dinner and dance reception was held at Drury Lodge. Servers were Jeanne Storie, Cindy LaPlante, and Cassie Worley.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Oct. 17 at Bella Italia.
Mrs. Glenn is a 1993 graduate of Central High School. She received a bachelor of arts degree in music from Murray State University in Murray, Ky., in 1998, and a master's degree in public administration from Southern Illinois University-Carbondale in 2003. She is employed in the quality assurance department of National Asset Recovery Services.
The groom is a 1996 graduate of Central High School. He received a diploma in percussion from McNally Smith College of Music in Minneapolis, Minn., in 1999. He plays with several local bands, and is employed with Mity Mow Lawn Service.
After a wedding trip to Gatlinburg, Tenn., the couple is residing in Cape Girardeau.