- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Angela Renee Browning and Nathaniel Carter Worley were married Nov. 27, 2004, at Cornerstone Church. The Rev. Gregory W. Randol performed the ceremony.
Parents of the couple are Gary and Cherie Browning of McClure, Ill., and Darrel and Ruth Worley of Cape Girardeau.
Matron of honor was Alicia Finney of Wilson, N.C. Bridesmaids were Cassie Worley of Fenton, Mo., sister-in-law of the groom, and Tori Steinkamp of Cape Girardeau.
Chad Lucas of Scott City was best man. Groomsmen were Jim Worley of Fenton, brother of the groom, and Bobby Worley of Pacific, Mo., cousin of the groom. Ushers were Joey Browning of St. Louis, brother of the bride, and David Steinkamp of Cape Girardeau.
Candlelighters were Joshua and Seth Finney, sons of Terry and Alicia Finney.
Flower girl and ringbearer were Shaelin and Emery Finney, children of Terry and Alicia Finney.
Jeanna Weatherby of McClure attended the guest book.
The reception was held at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Jackson. Servers were Dena Nelson and Shannon Barrett of Cape Girardeau.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Nov. 26 at Port Cape.
Mrs. Worley is property manager and secretary at Thomas L. Meyer Realty Co.
The groom is employed at Carr Textile Corp. in Chaffee, Mo.
The couple is residing in Cape Girardeau.