- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Grace United Methodist Church was the setting July 24, 2004, for the wedding of Erica Elizabeth Bullinger and Gordon Louis Glaus. The Rev. Scott Moon performed the ceremony. Vocalists were Clay Hurst of Marble Hill, Mo., cousin of the bride, and Chrissie Icaza of Jackson.
The bride is the daughter of Andy and Elizabeth Bullinger of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of Diane Blackford of Lake St. Louis, Mo., and Russell Glaus of Bridgeton, Mo.
Maid of honor was Kara Vogelsang of Bozeman, Mont., and matron of honor was Kellie Bullinger of Ft. Worth, Texas, sister-in-law of the bride. Bridesmaids were Courtney Crites of Westport, Conn., Davique Dumars of Lake Charles, La., Becky Halter of Cape Girardeau, Julie Grosenbacher and Susan Stricklin of St. Louis.
Charles Glaus of Atlanta, Ga., served his brother as best man. Groomsmen were Grant Bullinger of Ft. Worth, brother of the bride; Jack Koester of Jackson; Michael Castello, Clay Mechlin, Greg Corrigan, James Cooper, cousin of the groom, all of St. Louis.
Flower girl was Victoria Brown of Kilgore, Texas, cousin of the groom. Ringbearer was Drew Bullinger of Ft. Worth, nephew of the bride.
Shamonie Latham and Jodie Shelby attended the guest book. Programs were handed out by Shanna Wilson and Dana Ulrich.
The reception was held at Drury Lodge.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner July 23 in the atrium at Dempster Hall.
Mrs. Glaus received a bachelor of science degree in early childhood education from Southeast Missouri State University. She is a life, health, auto and fire specialist with State Farm Insurance.
The groom received a bachelor of arts degree in political science from the University of Missouri and a law degree from St. Louis University. He is assistant prosecuting attorney for Cape Girardeau County.
The couple is residing in Cape Girardeau.