- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Nadine F. Friedhof, 80, of Cape Girardeau died Friday, Feb. 4, 2005, at Saint Francis Medical Center
She was born May 12, 1924, in Sikeston, Mo., daughter of Edgar Leroy and Stella Lee Masterson Kinder. She was a member of the Salvation Army for many years.
She and Otto Friedhof were married Dec. 20, 1947, in St. Louis. He died May 2, 1991.
Survivors include a son, Leroy Friedhof of Oak Ridge; a brother, David Kinder of Chicago; and a grandchild.
She was preceded in death by a daughter and a brother.
Friends may call from 9 to 9:45 a.m. Monday at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home.
Graveside service will be at 10 a.m. at Hanover Lutheran Cemetery, with the Rev. Phillip Jordan officiating.